The Value of Professional Photography


I’ve been in this industry for over 13 years and I can confidently say that when you’re selling a home, it’s more important than ever to have great professional pictures of your home when you list it on the market.

People do so much research and leg work online before they even see a home in person. By the time they show up to physically look at a house, more often than not they are just there to confirm that everything they’ve seen online is accurate before moving ahead with the transaction.

I can’t stress enough the importance of having professional photos. The photos you put online today in this age are probably doing about 85% to 90% of the selling of your home.


Great home photos get more activity.



Part of my listing package for clients is setting up a professional staging and photoshoot for every house I list. It gets activity on the home much quicker, equaling a faster and more profitable sale in the end. That’s what every seller wants.

If you have any questions for me, don’t hesitate to give me a call or send me an email. I’d be happy to hear from you!